Sponsors

Search

Google
 

Don't want to post? Email me instead.

cavehillred AT yahoo.co.uk

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The meaning of life?


I've just discovered below that there are 42 people with my exact name in the United States of America. Which is strange really, since there were at least two people with that name in my family home when I was growing up, and it was an awful lot smaller than the USA.

The other interesting element of this is the number 42, which as every geek knows is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything in the late and much missed Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy.

Like Marvin the paranoid android (above), I'm still pondering the meaning of all of this.

It seems also that there is only one person with Mrs Skinner's name in the US. I think it may actually be her. There is also one person with Mini-Skinner's name in the States too, but I'm pretty sure that's an imposter.

Either way, I'm miffed to discover that they both have more exclusive names than me. Perhaps it's time to review the bad names list and pick something unique to change to. Like Toolio, perhaps. Only we already know there's at least one of them in America already.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
42
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


kick it on kick.ie

No comments: